Sunday, November 6, 2016

CHRISTMAS MICE..




Hello Everyone...

I'm here to share another fabulous new release image for SASAYAKI GLITTER  that was released on the 1st of November..

This is CHRISTMAS MICE



Awww..little mice under in Christmas tree singing away....



I coloured with Reno Art Markers and fussy cut this image out and actually made a shaker card...except most of it fell out the bottom and the rest is stuck up the top..mmm..need some more practice..I think the frame was too small and the tape too thick so therefore it ended up a bit sticky..


There's the sequins stuck up the top...



but the pinecones worked well with the tartan ribbon..

Back to the drawing board for me...but there is loads of inspiration over at PINTEREST



and FACEBOOK is an awesome place to go and there is a challenge there too...



So thanks so much for stopping by..I'm going to make another shaker if it kills me..


luv CHRISSYxx