Sunday, October 23, 2016

Happy Halloween




Hello Glitter Friends & Welcome to our Blog 

It's Rose here today .... today is my very first DT post ... and
I am so glad to be on the Team ... It's Awesome and I just love this little cuties .

Today I have created a Halloween card using this cute 
little bunny ...which is created by Naz 
one can purchase it from 

Here is my DT card
using
Witch Bunny
Witch Bunny  Digital Stamp by Sasayaki Glitter - Naz - Line art only




card size is 15cm x 15cm 

Image is printed on X-Press It Blending paper 
and colored in with Copic Markers, also 
creating the night background. 
Keeping a simple layout .

I hope you did get some inspiration from my card 
Do create and share on our facebook page 

If you like to get more information on all 
materials used do hop over to my blog 

Thank you so much for stopping by and 
taking a peek 

Hugs
Rose