Monday, August 22, 2016

FIRE FIRE!!




Don't worry about the title of my post, you are all in safe hands as another cute new release image from SASAYAKI GLITTER  is here to protect you...

Meet FIREMAN SHY



There he is spraying his glittery water over the houses...



His fire truck in the background [freebie off the net]  and inked up sky using my template...




The fire hydrant button from my stash and Shy is coloured up with Reno Art Markers...and his puppy friend with Faber Castel pencils...

So there we go..I will go off and  'splash' him on facebook now..'splash'..get it..fireman splash..oh, never mind, I will go get my tea as the hunger is making me quite silly..

Thanks so much for stopping by..check out the SASAYAKI GLITTER STORE  Naz has such adorable images..


Luv CHRISSYxx