Sunday, July 3, 2016

BUNNIES IN THE BOAT - DT




Hello Everyone...

My gosh, the time is flying by..JULY already...and new releases from SASAYAKI GLITTER

 on July 1st..and I think I am in love..with these sweet little BUNNIES IN THE BOAT


They are so cute and so easy to colour using Faber Castell pencils this time...


I made the front hills freehand and the one behind is a  Marianne die along with the lighthouse..real sand sprinkled across the shore line...and bird netting for the fish net...



A Fiskars punch Wave border along the front with some skeletal fish bone buttons..and the anchor is an iron on transfer..


And a cloud die from MB in the background...

I folded this card 4 times till I got it right..lol..

Do pop over to the store and gave a look around...fabulous cute images..and check out Pinterest HERE  and of course our Facebook Group challenge HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by...see you tomorrow.

luv CHRISSYxx